- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
- Write a Review
- K56594 000000000 K56594000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:Double LP on 180-gram vinyl. Etched disc on B-side of 2nd LP. The dystopian fervor continues for Arcade Fire's sophomor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:Double LP on 180-gram vinyl. Etched disc on B-side of 2nd LP. The dystopian fervor continues for Arcade Fire's sophomore effort on 2007's "Neon Bible." Lushly backed by an orchestra, harps, gospel choirs and more, Arcade Fire rocks out to the bleakness of the world they envision. Fans and critics raved about this album's overwrought brooding, and "Neon Bible" peaked at #2 on the coveted Billboard 200 album chart. Crafted as a complete listening experience, the only charting single was "Keep the Car Running." But that overlooks the power of the balladry intended for top-to-bottom envelopment. This original double LP was pressed on 180-gram vinyl. The B-side of the second disc is etched with 8 representations of the cover art.;Track List:1. Black Mirror;2. Keep the Car Running;3. Neon Bible;4. Intervention;5. Black Wave/Bad Vibrations;6. Ocean of Noise;7. Well and the Lighthouse;8. (Antichrist Television Blues);9. Windowsill;10. No Cars Go;11. My Body Is a Cage
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.