- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Archers of Loaf - Vee Vee (Deluxe Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K69841 000000000 K69841000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/13/2012;Track List:1. Step Into the Light;2. Harnessed in Slums;3. Nevermind the Enemy;4. Greatest of All Time;5. Underdogs of Nipomo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/13/2012;Track List:1. Step Into the Light;2. Harnessed in Slums;3. Nevermind the Enemy;4. Greatest of All Time;5. Underdogs of Nipomo;6. Floating Friends;7. 1985;8. Fabricoh;9. Nostalgia;10. Let the Loser Melt;11. Death in the Park;12. The Worst Has Yet to Come;13. Underachievers March and Fight Song;14. Harnessed in Slums '95 (Bob Weston Radio Mix 1995);15. Telepathic Traffic ("Harnessed in Slums" Single Alias 1995);16. Don't Believe the Good News ("Harnessed in Slums" Single Alias 1995);17. Smoking Pot in the Hot City (7" Single Esther 1995);18. Mutes in the Steeple (7"Single Esther 1995);19. Mark Price P.I (Out of Print);20. Bacteria (The Speed of Cattle Alias 1996);21. Equinox (Unreleased) (J. Coltrane);22. (Big Joe and) Phantom 309 (Out of Print) (T. Faile);23. 1985 (Marahon Boombox Demo);24. Fabricoh (Marathon Boombox Demo);25. Nostalgia (Marathon Boombox Demo);26. Let the Loser Melt (Vee Vee 4-Track Demo);27. Underdogs of Nipimo (Vee Vee 4-Track Demo);28. Nevermind the Enemy (Vee Vee 4-Track Demo);29. Don't Believe the Good New (Vee Vee 4-Track Demo)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.