- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Archie Powell & the Exports - Great Ideas in Action
- Write a Review
- #K89955 000000000 K89955000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Has bemused cynicism and ennui ever been so fun? Archie Powell & the Exports have made a career of grafting prismatic p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Has bemused cynicism and ennui ever been so fun? Archie Powell & the Exports have made a career of grafting prismatic power pop and sardonic dark looks at the world outside into guileless songs with hooks galore. Archie Powell makes it look simple he is incapable of writing an un-danceable tune whether he turns a jaundiced eye on the culture of self-medication or whipping up a 3 minute heist story. Great Ideas in Action is the band's third release of deceptively sophisticated songs. Blink and it's killer catchy rock blink twice and it's social commentary that is sad biting funny but ultimately incredibly honest. Powell's writing could easily come from someone twice his age but it never feels studied - his humanity just shines through and demolishes any doubts about where he stands. This package contains a digital download card.;Track List:1. Metronome;2. Crazy Pills;3. Shooting Spree;4. Bend Over Backwards;5. I Need Supervision;6. You Might Be Cruel (Or I Might Be Dumb);7. Job Fair;8. All the Same;9. Sticky Buttons;10. Great Ideas in Action;11. Only So Much You Can Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.