- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Archive - Restriction
- Write a Review
- #K71315 000000000 K71315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:New album 'Restriction' was produced by longtime collaborator Jerome Devoise and Archive, and will be released worldwid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:New album 'Restriction' was produced by longtime collaborator Jerome Devoise and Archive, and will be released worldwide on the band's own Dangervisit label via [PIAS] on 12th January 2015. Speaking about the new album Archive co-founder Darius Keeler says: "We set out to make an album with 12 individual and distinct songs, all coming from a similar place but at the same time musically diverse and unique. One of the things I love about Archive is the way we've been able to change and evolve with each record and take our fans on a journey. 'Restriction' is the next leg of the journey and I can't wait to share it with the people who matter most." The new album follows hot on the heals of the collective's 'Axiom' film project released to critical acclaim earlier this year. 'Axiom' was selected for the Sundance Film Festival in April 2014 and was performed live at a sell out London Roundhouse show and the Montreux Jazz Festival.;Track List:1. Feel It;2. Restriction;3. Kid Corner;4. End of Our Days;5. Third Quarter Storm;6. Half Built Houses;7. Ride in Squares;8. Ruination;9. Crushed;10. Black and Blue;11. Greater Goodbye;12. Ladders;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.