- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Archy Marshall - A New Place 2 Drown
- Write a Review
- #K63026 000000000 K63026000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Archy Marshall, the London singer, songwriter and producer better known as...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Archy Marshall, the London singer, songwriter and producer better known as King Krule releases a new mixed media project, A New Place 2 Drown, his first major release since his 2013 debut album, 6 Feet Beneath The Moon. Originally released digitally in compliment to a 208-page coffee-table book of artwork, poems and photographs assembled in collaboration with Marshall's brother, A New Place 2 Drown is now available physically in a one time limited vinyl pressing of 2,000 copies. Unlike on his earlier King Krule release, 6 Feet Beneath The Moon, where Marshall's voice was the star, here he dissolves it into the grey mist of his beats. Mostly he croons or mutters over crackles, drips, and clanks. What it does share with his earlier releases is the ability to create a full fledged three-dimensional world in which the individual records coincide together, full of flickering halogen bulbs, sticky synth keys, and corroded outputs.;Track List:1. Any God of Yours;2. Swell;3. Arise Dear Brother;4. Ammi Ammi (Feat. Jamie Isaac);5. Buffed Sky;6. Sex with Nobody;7. Eye's Drift;8. The Sea Liner MK 1;9. Empty Vessels;10. New Builds;11. Dull Boys;12. Thames Water (Feat. King Krule);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.