- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arcs - Yours, Dreamily
- Write a Review
- K56879 000000000 K56879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 full length debut album by this band featuring The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, Leon Michels, Rich...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 full length debut album by this band featuring The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, Leon Michels, Richard Swift, Homer Steinweiss, and Nick Movshon also on the album are Kenny Vaughan and Mariachi Flor de Toloache. The Arcs collaboratively wrote and recorded 13 tracks for Yours, Dreamily, with the musicians playing a large array of roles both vocally and instrumentally. Co-produced by Auerbach and Michels, the album was recorded in roughly two weeks through spontaneous, informal sessions across the country at the Sound Factory in Los Angeles, the Diamond Mine in Queens, Auerbach's Easy Eye Sound in Nashville, and in a lounge room at Electric Lady in Manhattan. Tchad Blake mixed the album on his horse farm in Wales;Track List:1. Once We Begin (Intro);2. Outta My Mind;3. Put a Flower in Your Pocket;4. Pistol Made of Bones;5. Everything You Do (You Do for You);6. Stay in My Corner;7. Cold Companion;8. The Arc;9. Nature's Child;10. Velvet Ditch;11. Chains of Love;12. Come Go;13. Rosie (Ooh la la);14. Searching the Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.