- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aretha Franklin - First 12 Sides
- Write a Review
- #K49026 000000000 K49026000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Wax Love present a reissue of Aretha Franklin's The First 12 Sides, originally released as Aretha in 1961. Before Areth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Wax Love present a reissue of Aretha Franklin's The First 12 Sides, originally released as Aretha in 1961. Before Aretha hit big with her stomping southern soul sound in the late '60s, she'd already had quite a career. Beginning as a gospel singer Franklin spent the early '60s recording in a variety of styles to varying success. While her other releases were overproduced and poppy, these very early recordings with the Ray Bryant group are beautiful jazz vocal stylings in the manner of Sarah Vaughan or Ella Fitzgerald. Beautifully recorded with no overdubs this is fantastic early '60s jazz and her voice is as perfect a fit for this material as it is for the soul she's famous for.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.