- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aretha Franklin - Gospel Soul Of
- Write a Review
- #K76506 000000000 K76506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Recorded at the age of 14, in 1956, under the direction of her father, Reverend C.L. Franklin, these gospel recordings ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Recorded at the age of 14, in 1956, under the direction of her father, Reverend C.L. Franklin, these gospel recordings of a teenaged Aretha Franklin are not just a sign of the brilliance to come, they are a force unto themselves. At this time Aretha was performing in her father's church, New Bethel, in Detroit, and traveling with her father's "gospel caravan" tours, performing with the likes of Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers. Like so many of the soul and R&B stars of the '50s and '60s, Aretha started out in the church and it was there that she made some of her most powerful and transcendental music.;Track List:1. There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood;2. Precious Lord (Part One);3. Precious Lord (Part Two);4. You Grow Closer;5. Never Grow Old;6. The Day Is Past and Gone;7. He Will Wash You White As Snow;8. While the Blood Runs Warm;9. Yield Not to Temptation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.