- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
- Write a Review
- #K58205 000000000 K58205000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Having created her first recordings as a Gospel artist at the tender age of 14, Aretha Franklin went...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Having created her first recordings as a Gospel artist at the tender age of 14, Aretha Franklin went on to become the most charted female artist in Billboard's history. Releasing a staggering 88 charted singles on Billboard, Aretha was the winner of 18 Grammy awards including 'Best Female R&B Vocal Performance', 'Best Soul Gospel Performance' and 'Best Rhythm & Blues Recording'. Having sold over 75 million records worldwide she is regarded as an American treasure, in 1987 becoming the first woman to be inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Released in 1967 I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You was Aretha's breakthrough studio album, including the first two of Aretha's 20 #! hit singles "I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You) and her signature song "Respect".;Track List:1. Respect;2. Drown in My Own Tears;3. I Never Loved a Man [The Way I Love You];4. Soul Seranade;5. Don't Let Me Lose This Dream;6. Baby Baby Baby;7. Dr. Feelgood [Love Is Serious Business];8. Good Times;9. Do Right Woman Do Right Man;10. Save Me;11. A Change Is Gonna Come;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.