- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)
- Write a Review
- L29268 000000000 L29268000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2001;Notes:Aretha's 1967 debut album for Atlantic is a classic. The Queen of Soul hits you like a thousand orgasms at once on this...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2001;Notes:Aretha's 1967 debut album for Atlantic is a classic. The Queen of Soul hits you like a thousand orgasms at once on this album that put her on top. Features the songs "Respect," "Dr. Feelgood," "Do Right Woman" & many other classics. Musicians include King Curtis, Chips Moman, Spooner Oldham, and the Muscle Shoals horn & rhythm section.;Track List:1. Respect;2. Drown in My Own Tears;3. I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You);4. Soul Serenade;5. Don't Let Me Lose This Dream;6. Baby Baby Baby;7. Dr. Feelgood (Love Is a Serious Business);8. Good Times;9. Do Right Woman Do Right Man;10. Save Me;11. Change Is Gonna Come;12. Respect [Stereo Version];13. I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You) [Stereo Version];14. Do Right Woman Do Right Man [Stereo Version]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.