- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Armored Saint - Win Hands Down
- Write a Review
- #K83246 000000000 K83246000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The iconic Armored Saint has returned with one of their heaviest records of their illustrious...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The iconic Armored Saint has returned with one of their heaviest records of their illustrious career. The crushing, epic new full-length release, Win Hands Down, shows the band have only grown stronger and tighter with age, making for a dynamic and enthralling metal masterpiece. John Bush (vocals) states: 'When we began talking about a new record I told Joey Vera (bass) to pretend we were a really huge band & that we could do anything we wanted. At least that was the mindset we should have, from the writing to the production. What came out was Win Hands Down, which is our first record in five years. There's everything from classic Armored Saint rocker songs to epic songs and we all dug deep deliver something special. If we weren't going to, then we shouldn't have bothered. I'm glad we did.';Track List:1. Win Hands Down;2. Mess;3. An Excercise in Debauchery;4. Muscle Memory;5. That Was Then Way Back When;6. With a Full Head of Steam;7. In An Instant;8. Dive;9. Up Yours
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.