- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Army of the Pharaohs - Heavy Lies the Crown
- Write a Review
- #K73752 000000000 K73752000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Army of the Pharaohs returns just six months after the release of IN DEATH REBORN with it's second of two albums planne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Army of the Pharaohs returns just six months after the release of IN DEATH REBORN with it's second of two albums planned for 2014. HEAVY LIES THE CROWN is the result of one of the most productive creative periods of the AOTP crew's 16-year history. 'When we started working on IN DEATH REBORN, the songs kept coming and by the time we looked up, we realized we had enough material for two albums,' says AOTP front man, Vinnie Paz. 'The hardest part for US over the years has been getting everyone back together again after finishing one record to make the next record, so we just decided to keep things rolling and make two records at one time.' the Army of the Pharaohs crew was founded in 1998 by Jedi Mind Tricks frontman Vinnie Paz as homage to the incredible rap crews of the 80's and early 90's. The Army of the Pharaohs has, from it's outset, been an ever-evolving collective of celebrated emcees from the indie hip-hop scene.;Track List:1. War Machine;2. Blood Storm;3. The Tempter and the Bible Black;4. Serpent King;5. The King's Curse;6. Terrorstorm;7. Conjure the Legions;8. Fed to the Lions;9. Sword and Bullet;10. Wrath Prophecy;11. Conversation with a Bullet;12. The Hate and the Blame;13. Becoming the Absolute;14. The Quickening
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.