- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arrested Development - 3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days In The Life Of
- Write a Review
- K54687 000000000 K54687000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the album's 25th Anniversary. 3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the album's 25th Anniversary. 3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days in the Life Of... is the debut album by Arrested Development. It was released in 1992 to widespread critical acclaim, and stood in stark contrast to much of the hip hop around at the time. It helped them become the first rap group to win a Grammy for New Artist, and featured hits like 'Tennessee', 'People Everyday' and 'Mr. Wendel'. The album's chart success was the beginning of the popularization of Southern hip hop. The album's title refers to the length of time it took Arrested Development to get a record contract.;Track List:1. Man's Final Frontier 2:39;2. Mama's Always on Stage 3:25;3. People Everyday 3:26;4. Blues Happy 0:46;5. Mr Wendal 4:07;6. Children Play with Earth 2:39;7. Raining Revolution 3:56;8. Fishin' 4 Religion 4:10;9. Give a Man a Fish 4:23;10. U 5:02;11. Eve of Reality 1:42;12. Natural 4:30;13. Dawn of the Dreads 5:18;14. Tennessee 4:32;15. Washed Away 6:23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.