- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Art Blakey - A Night At Birdland, Vol. 2
- Write a Review
- #K59036 000000000 K59036000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic jazz release. This album is a Blue Note essential and is part of the Blue N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic jazz release. This album is a Blue Note essential and is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary LP reissue campaign. A Night at Birdland Vol. 2 is a 1954 release by jazz drummer Art Blakey, and a quintet which featured Clifford Brown, Lou Donaldson, Horace Silver and Curly Russell. It was first released by Blue Note Records as a 10" LP. Two years later, the three 10" LPs in the set were reissued as two 12" LPs. Two of the three tracks from the original 10" Vol. 2 were included in the 12" Vol. 1. This LP incorporates all three tracks from the 10" A Night at Birdland Vol. 3 plus a previously unreleased alternate take of "Quicksilver.";Track List:1. Wee Dot;2. If I Had You;3. Quicksilver;4. Now's the Time;5. Confirmation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.