- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Art Pepper - Meets the Rhythm Section
- Write a Review
- #K66736 000000000 K66736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2009;Notes:Album notes don't always tell the whole story. Contemporary president Lester Koenig, who rightly felt that Art had yet ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2009;Notes:Album notes don't always tell the whole story. Contemporary president Lester Koenig, who rightly felt that Art had yet to record with musicians who were his equal, wanted to take advantage of Miles Davis's quintet being in L.A. But Pepper hadn't been playing for several months, and his horn was in a state of disrepair. To minimize anxiety, the session was kept secret from Art until the last minute. But Pepper always rose to a challenge: he taped up his dried-out cork, arrived for the date, and proceeded to record an album widely considered the most important of his career. With Red Garland, Paul Chambers, Philly Joe Jones. Tracks: You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To, Red Pepper Blues, Imagination, Waltz Me Blues, Straight Life, Jazz Me Blues, Tin Tin Deo, Star Eyes, Birks 'Works.;Track List:1. You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to;2. Red Pepper Blues;3. Imagination;4. Waltz Me Blues;5. Straight Life;6. Jazz Me Blues;7. Tin Tin Deo;8. Star Eyes;9. Birk's Works;10. Man I Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.