- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Art Pepper - Smack Up
- Write a Review
- #K73797 000000000 K73797000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. On this 1960 album, Pepper's impassioned alto sax is appropriately applied to the composit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. On this 1960 album, Pepper's impassioned alto sax is appropriately applied to the compositions of six saxophonists, among them Benny Carter, Ornette Coleman, and Pepper himself. Includes trumpeter Jack Sheldon in a rare performance. The album also includes musical assistance from Pete Jolly, Jimmy Bond and Frank Butler. "Knowing the relationships of chords to one another, how they fit into sequences and how you build on them, all reminds you that there's an important relationship between mathematics and music. The way a man walks, the way he talks, the timbre of his voice, the cadences of his speech, his little variations in phrasing a thought - all have so much to do with individuality. The same thing is true of a man's playing in jazz... his tone, the way his sound moves, his feeling for time. That's why jazz is consistently fascinating. You could ask six guys to play an identical solo, but when you heard the results, you'd hear six different solos." - Art Pepper.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.