- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Art vs. Science - Off the Edge of the Earth & Into Forever Forever
- #K86950 000000000 K86950000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the Australian electronic trio. "It's about it being bigger than yourself," ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the Australian electronic trio. "It's about it being bigger than yourself," says Art vs Science's Jim Finn of their epic album Off The Edge Of The Earth And Into Forever, Forever. "About appreciating the insignificance of life, and so appreciating life more - stepping away from the mundanity of everyday existence and looking at the bigger picture." Grand words for a trio of Sydney dance-pop nerds. But as Art vs Science - Finn, keyboardist and co-vocalist, drummer Dan Williams, and front man and multi-instrumentalist Dan Mac - have proven profoundly adept at harnessing the power of a collective. Since Art vs Science's 2009 debut EP, the band has been eagerly embraced as radio and festival favorites, with an uncanny knack for unifying the masses with their feel-good live dance rock. With two EPs - Art vs Science and Magic Fountain - going platinum, their gleefully schizophrenic debut LP, The Experiment, debuted at #2 and went on to win the band an ARIA for Best Independent Album in 2011.the tables? Give it a listen and see where it takes you.;Track List:1. In This Together;2. Chosen One;3. Tired of Pretending;4. Unity;5. You Got to Stop;6. Stars Pt. I;7. Diana;8. Stars Pt. II;9. Bongo Plan;10. When It's All Over;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.