- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arthur Russell - Corn
- Write a Review
- #K72936 000000000 K72936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Russell fans know something of the Corn sound from Audika's debut release, Calling Out of Context (2004), which include...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Russell fans know something of the Corn sound from Audika's debut release, Calling Out of Context (2004), which included four songs from these sessions: "The Deer In The Forest Part 1," "The Platform on the Ocean," "Calling Out Of Context," and "I Like You!". This new collection includes rhythmic alternate versions of "Lucky Cloud," "Keeping Up," "See My Brother, He's Jumping Out (Let's Go Swimming #2)," "This Is How We Walk on the Moon" and "Hiding Your Present From You," along with "Corn," "Corn (Continued)," "They and Their Friends," and the closing instrumental "Ocean Movie," one of the most beautiful and curious Russell tracks ever to see the light of day. With Corn, Audika reveals yet another side of Russell's staggeringly diverse artistry, following the avant-electro disco of Calling Out Of Context, and it's companion EP, Springfield the orchestral works "Instrumentals" and "Tower Of Meaning," compiled and released as First Thought Best Thought the "Buddhist Bubble Gum Pop" collected on Love Is Overtaking Me and Russell's definitive solo masterpiece, World Of Echo.;Track List:1. Lucky Cloud;2. Corn;3. Keeping Up;4. See My Brother He's Jumping Out (Let's Go Swimming #2);5. This Is How We Walk on the Moon;6. Corn (Continued);7. Hiding Your Present from You;8. They and Their Friends;9. Ocean Movie
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.