- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Artificial Brain - Infrared Horizon
- Write a Review
- #K62040 000000000 K62040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. With their second full-length album Infrared Horizon, NY-based death metal band Artifi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. With their second full-length album Infrared Horizon, NY-based death metal band Artificial Brain take their brand of brutal, guttural yet technical and ambient sci-fi death metal to a new galaxial plateau, much more advanced than their lauded debut album Labyrinth Constellation. Once again produced by Colin Marson (Gorguts, Dysrhythmia, Krallice) at The Thousand Caves, this album (featuring art by Adam Burke) sees the band traveling towards a sonic realm where the music has become more dissonant, atmospheric, and just overall more otherworldly. The lyrics and themes deal with the concept of a dystopian future in which robots and cyborgs have outlived human beings. Conceived in 2011 by guitarist Dan Gargiulo (Revocation) and vocalist Will Smith (ex-Biolich), rounded out by bass player Samuel Smith (Luminous Vault), guitarist Jon Locastro, and drummer Keith Abrami, the band dropped their debut album on Profund Lore in 2014 to wide praise within the circles of death metal. Along with touring, the band would also have their music played and were even name dropped on multiple occasions in the popular CBS television shows Elementary and Limitless. This latest album sees the sonic architecture laid down by the band go further into the beyond and infinite.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.