- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Artificial Brain - Labyrinth Constellation
- Write a Review
- #K66840 000000000 K66840000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Now available on vinyl! New York band Artificial Brain was formed in 2011 by guitarist Dan Gargiulo of Revocation and v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Now available on vinyl! New York band Artificial Brain was formed in 2011 by guitarist Dan Gargiulo of Revocation and vocalist Will Smith of Biolich (a now-defunct ensemble that included several members who went on to form Castevet). Following up a well received demo and two-song EP, Artificial Brain unleashes their debut full-length Labyrinth Constellation via Profound Lore-a devastating work destined to forge a much-deserved reputation for the band in the American death metal scene. Like such predecessors as Nocturnus, Artificial Brain incorporates sci-fi elements into their twisted, guttural sound. Recorded, mixed, and mastered by Colin Marston (of Krallice, Gorguts, Dysrhythmia, etc.) in his Thousand Caves studios, Labyrinth Constellation offers a unique take on the genre, with stunning cover artwork painted by Paolo "Madman" Girardi to complement the dark and dissonant death metal. A cosmic dose of complex brutality, it fits neatly alongside the other denizens of Profound Lore's twisted death metal contingent: Portal, Mitochondrion, Grave Miasma, Abyssal, and newcomers Auroch and Chthe'ilist.;Track List:1. Brain Transplant;2. Absorbing Black Ignition;3. Wired Opposites;4. Worm Harvester;5. Frozen Planets;6. Orbital Gait;7. Bastard Planet;8. Labyrinth Constellation;9. Hormone's Echo;10. Moon Funeral
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.