- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashrae Fax - Never Really Been Into It
- Write a Review
- #K77970 000000000 K77970000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:The legacy of North Carolina's Ashrae Fax seems destined to be appreciated in retrospect, in no small part given to the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:The legacy of North Carolina's Ashrae Fax seems destined to be appreciated in retrospect, in no small part given to the tremendous power of the group's 2003 release Static Crash!, reissued twice from it's initial CD-R run before appearing on Mexican Summer last year. The Goth/ethereal duo of vocalist Renee Mendoza and producer/guitarist Alex Chesney had built a long, strange and mostly undocumented legacy prior to that release, and Never Really Been Into It extends the tale back even further.;Track List:1. Dreamers Tied to Chairs;2. CHKN;3. The Big Lie;4. Fits and Starts;5. Decaax;6. Hurricanes In a Jar;7. You Make Me Question My Mind (in a thousand words about time);8. Intexus;9. Seconds Chances;10. In Motion;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.