- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Asking Alexandria - Stand Up & Scream
- Write a Review
- K67693 000000000 K67693000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited opaque pms process blue colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Amidst a slew of recent speculati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited opaque pms process blue colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Amidst a slew of recent speculation regarding their stability, Asking Alexandria, undoubtedly proved to all naysayers that they are one of the genre's most exciting, groundbreaking and heralded artists as their critically acclaimed new album, Reckless & Relentless, debuted at #9 on the Billboard Top 200 charts scanning an impressive 31,449 units. This monumental accomplishment also simultaneously marked the biggest first week sales for any artist in the history of Sumerian Records. The album's stunning debut quickly caught the attention of mainstream media across the globe resulting in their national television debut on the ABC late-night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" They spent the summer of 2011 on the Warped Tour mainstage and throughout this timeframe they also graced the covers of such major publications as Alternative Press, Guitar World and Kerrang!;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.