- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Asking Alexandria - The Black
- Write a Review
- #K91823 000000000 K91823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited edition transparent red colored double vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Life is all about how quick...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited edition transparent red colored double vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Life is all about how quickly you get back up. In January 2015, everything changed for Asking Alexandria. The chart-topping, gold-selling UK hard rock outfit parted ways with singer and founding member Danny Worsnop. On the outside, the future might've seemed uncertain - even grim - to some, but Ben Bruce (lead guitar, vocals), James Cassells (drums), Cameron Liddell (rhythm guitar), and Sam Bettley (bass) dusted themselves off, lifted their chins, and got right back up. The Black reflects the apex of Asking Alexandria's singular style while also representing a new beginning and the commencement of their biggest, boldest, and best chapter yet. "This is a new era," Bruce leaves off. "We got a kick in the ass to bring that passion, angst, and aggression back. I hope when people walk away they simply think, 'Fuck yes, my favorite band is back.'";Track List:1. Let It Sleep;2. The Black;3. I Won't Give in;4. Sometimes It Ends;5. The Lost Souls;6. Just a Slave to Rock N Roll;7. Send Me Home;8. We'll Be Ok;9. Here I Am;10. Gone;11. Undivided;12. Circled By the Wolves;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, RED, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.