- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Asobi Seksu - Citrus
- Write a Review
- #K61969 000000000 K61969000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Asobi Seksu (colloquial Japanese for "playful sex") released it's self-titled debut album in 2004 to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Asobi Seksu (colloquial Japanese for "playful sex") released it's self-titled debut album in 2004 to significant critical acclaim. For it's follow-up, Citrus (released in 2006), the band headed into Gigantic Studios in New York City to record with producer Chris Zane (Les Savy Fav, Tokyo Police Club, Shy Child). The result was tremendous: a powerful, sweeping album, sung in both English and Japanese, which showcased Yuki Chikudate and James Hanna's ever-growing songwriting skills. The group wonderfully harnesses influences like My Bloody Valentine and ABBA on the astonishing blissed out pop tunes "Thursday" and "Strawberries."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.