- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Astronautalis - The Mighty Ocean & Nine Dark Theatres
- Write a Review
- #K72868 000000000 K72868000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Astronautalis debut album You and Yer Good Ideas did indeed shake a few good ideas out, but most were stuck under the a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Astronautalis debut album You and Yer Good Ideas did indeed shake a few good ideas out, but most were stuck under the album's lo-fi production, which left behind little more than the impression of a pair of Southern stoners messing around with bedroom tapes. Mighty Ocean and Nine Dark Theaters presents a far different aural vista, and thus this album couldn't be further removed from it's predecessor. It doesn't, however, make categorizing Astronautalis any easier. Rap poet? Slacker soliloquist? C&W story spinner? Indie singer/songwriter? At some point or other, the artist falls into all these categories, sometimes simultaneously. The music further blurs the edges - hip-hop rhythms ambient, synthesized soundscapes Available for the first time on vinyl. LIMITED TO 500 COPIES WORLDWIDE. SAND-COLORED VINYL. FIRST TIME ON VINYL. POLAROID LYRIC INSERT.;Track List:1. A1 Short Term Memory Loss;2. A2 Meet Me Here Later;3. A3 Seaweed Sheets;4. B1 Lost at Sea (Part 1: That Old Sinking Feeling);5. B2 Lost at Sea (Part 2: The Getaway);6. B3 a Love Song for Gary Numan;7. B4 Barrel Jumping (A Man of Letters);8. C1 Astigmatism;9. C2 Skeleton (Everybody's Favorite);10. C3 My Dinner with Andy;11. D1 Xmas in July;12. D2 Down and Out in the Bold New City of the South;13. D3 Meet Me Here Later (Reprise);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.