- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atmosphere - Fishing Blues
- Write a Review
- #K62522 000000000 K62522000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Three vinyl LP pressing housed in a custom Tri-fold LP jacket, includes digital download. As Atmosphere steps into thei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Three vinyl LP pressing housed in a custom Tri-fold LP jacket, includes digital download. As Atmosphere steps into their 21st year of making music, Slug & Ant show no signs of 08.12.16. Slowing, compromising or losing sight of their vision. Nor has time revealed any diminishing of those qualities that have brought them this far. After ending the previous year with a string of singles that led well into 2016, they still have an abundance of music on the way, including their latest album, Fishing Blues. The title of this new album may cause one to question Is this the point in the career where Atmosphere chooses to step back, put up the Gone Fishin' sign and reminisce about their successes? The answer, a resounding no, is found in the music, a collection of songs that both define and redefine the Atmosphere sound. Their passion and creative spark are as illuminate as ever. Slug and Ant still have plenty of stories to tell;Track List:1. Like a Fire;2. Ringo;3. Besos;4. Pure Evil Feat. I.B.E;5. Perfect;6. Seismic Waves;7. Next to You Feat. Dem Atlas;8. The Shit That We've Been Through;9. When the Lights Go Out Feat. Doom Kool Keith;10. No Biggie;11. Everything;12. Chasing New York Feat. Aesop Rock;13. Sugar;14. Fishing Blues Feat. the Grouch;15. Won't Look Back Feat. Kim Manning;16. Anybody That I've Known;17. Still Be Here;18. A Long Hello;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.