- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atmosphere - Sad Clown 10
- Write a Review
- K73866 000000000 K73866000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/02/2007;Notes:Slug and Ant clearly can't wait for the release of their new album When Life Gives You Lemons... due early '08, because...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/02/2007;Notes:Slug and Ant clearly can't wait for the release of their new album When Life Gives You Lemons... due early '08, because the Midwest duo has returned with more new music to hold fans over. Riding on the heels of their Sad Clown Bad Summer Number 9 release, Atmosphere marks the transition from Summer into Winter with the release of the Sad Clown Bad Fall 10. Volume 10 of the groups rare and limited Sad Clown series is all about those shorter days and colder nights that make up the Autumn season. Can't wait to see what Winter holds.;Track List:1. Peyote;2. Party Over Here;3. Makes the Sun Come Out;4. The Rooster;5. Lyndale Avenue User's Manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.