- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atmosphere - Sad Clown Bad Spring
- Write a Review
- #K62330 000000000 K62330000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Hot off the heels of their critically acclaimed 6th offical studio album When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Hot off the heels of their critically acclaimed 6th offical studio album When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold... Slug and Ant bring you volume 12 of their Sad Clown series. Rounding out the seasonal ep's, Sad Clown Bad Spring #12 marks the transition from Winter to Summer bringing about change and growth in the form of rebirth. This ep reflects that rebirth both musically and lyrically. Enjoy... and in the immortal words of the diabolical Biz Markie, "it's Spring again... ".;Track List:1. Less One;2. Good Daddy;3. Carry Me Home;4. Happymess;5. Not Another Day;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.