- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atmosphere - Southsiders
- Write a Review
- #K67276 000000000 K67276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Metalic silver vinyl LP pressing. Slug and Ant are still at it, rappin' with clever lyrics and angst over the modern co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Metalic silver vinyl LP pressing. Slug and Ant are still at it, rappin' with clever lyrics and angst over the modern complications of life. More mature than gangsta rap, they focus their nongangsta lives and what it takes to get by on the straight and narrow. Creative and original, they mix in beats and sounds from crunchy electric guitars to '40s'-era swing. Just because they aren't gangsta doesn't mean they don't have an edge. They also have a sense of humor. But they're based out of Minnesota, and how do you get through those winters without a sense of humor? This 2014 release comes as a double album on a metalic silver vinyl. It peaked at an impressive #8 on the Billboard Hot 200 chart!;Track List:1. Camera Thief;2. Arthur's Song;3. The World Might Not Live Through the Night;4. Star Shaped Heart;5. I Love You Like a Brother;6. Southsiders;7. Bitter;8. Mrs. Interpret;9. Fortunate;10. Kanye West;11. We Ain't Gonna Die Today;12. My Lady Got Two Men;13. Flicker;14. January on Lake Street;15. Let Me Know That You Know What You Want Now;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.