- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Attic Lights - Reworked By la Casa Azul
- Write a Review
- #K80710 000000000 K80710000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited 7" vinyl single. Elefant Records, in it's constant search for new ideas and projects, is beginning a new collec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited 7" vinyl single. Elefant Records, in it's constant search for new ideas and projects, is beginning a new collection of limited-edition singles called "Reworked By Series". The main idea is that groups on the Elefant label appropriate, play with, and remix each others' songs. It's an explosive mix that can create really exciting cocktails. There are few combinations that are as enticing to us to start off the new Elefant Records collection of Singles, Reworked By Series, than bringing together these two amazing teams that are the Scottish Attic Lights, and La Casa Azul. Kevin Sherry has always declared himself, like so many of us have, a total fan of Guille, of his songs, and his productions. And Guille has always had a weakness for, and admired, Attic Lights' songs. The result of this explosive union is a couple of songs that will murder the dance floor with the unmistakable mark of Guille - highly danceable songs, full of the spirit that 70's disco music was full of, and with a mix of elegance and style that stands out and launches Attic Lights' melodies to even greater heights.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.