- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aubrey Logan - Impossible
- Write a Review
- #K75403 000000000 K75403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the singer-songwriter, performer, and trombonist. Aubrey Logan is no stranger to g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the singer-songwriter, performer, and trombonist. Aubrey Logan is no stranger to global fame, regularly amassing close to 2.5 million video hits whenever she delivers one of her unique swing-tinged, trombone-enriched, pop covers for the almighty viral sensation Postmodern Jukebox. Now the girl who was "too jazzy" for Simon Cowell on American Idol and who won the Montreux Jazz Festival Competition in 2009, takes a charismatic step into the solo limelight to release her debut album Impossible. A diverse, eclectic collection of genres and sounds, Logan had always been told it'd be impossible to successfully create a cross-genre album - a claim she has worked hard to defiantly prove wrong. This album is the epitome of "defying the impossible," hence the very apt title of Impossible. Eccentric, eclectic and enthused, Logan doesn't adhere to genre rules, as it is simply not in her nature. This smart, sassy femme fatale has an insatiable appetite for entertaining her audience and doesn't believe that our joy should be confined by genre parameters, which is evident on her debut album bringing the listener on a musical journey through exuberant presentation.;Track List:1. Crying on the Airplane;2. Pity Party;3. Pistol;4. Don't Wanna Tell Nobody;5. Louboutins;6. Gossip;7. California Dreamin';8. Habañera;9. Starting to Believe;10. Go;11. U Can't Touch This;12. Impossible
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.