- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Augustines - Augustines
- Write a Review
- #K77683 000000000 K77683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With it's open armed energy and elegiac grace, the 2014 album Augustine's marks a colossal leap forw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With it's open armed energy and elegiac grace, the 2014 album Augustine's marks a colossal leap forward for the group Augustine's, no mean feat considering the extraordinary power of their breakthrough 2011 debut, Rise Ye Sunken Ships. The album marks a milestone on Augustine's' amazing journey, the work of a gifted band ascending to new heights while simultaneously grappling with their place in the universe. With their recent tour with Frightened Rabbit, Augustine's brought their brilliant album to a worldwide audience keen for their return. Eric Sanderson (bass, keyboards, vocals) describes the Augustine's' live shows, saying 'The audience is singing, the audience is dancing, they're all making music together. That's what we've been trying to do our whole lives as musicians, but only recently have we been able to embrace that.';Track List:1. Intro (I Touch Imaginary Hands);2. Cruel City;3. Nothing to Lose But Your Head;4. Weary Eyes;5. Don't You Look Back;6. Walkabout;7. Kid You're on Your Own;8. This Ain't Me;9. Now You Are Free;10. The Avenue;11. Highway 1 Interlude;12. Hold Onto Anything
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.