- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Augustus Pablo - Original Rockers
- Write a Review
- #K68083 000000000 K68083000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing, a re-release of the classic Augustus Pablo album Original Rockers. Augustus Pablo is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing, a re-release of the classic Augustus Pablo album Original Rockers. Augustus Pablo is the master of melodica and one of the most revered talents in reggae music. Recorded originally between 1972-1975, the album was originally released on Greensleeves' label. Reggae all-stars like guitarist Earl "Chinna" Smith, bassist Aston Barrett, vocalists Dillinger and Hugh Mundell are all featured guests. Mixed by the legendary King Tubby the album features mostly instrumental tracks such as the truly inspired singles, "Rocker's Dub" and "Tubby's Dub Song." 23 tracks total.;Track List:1. Rockers Dub - Rockers All Stars;2. Up Wareika Hill;3. Cassava Piece ('79 Style);4. Pablo's Theme Song;5. Jah Dread - Rockers All Stars;6. Brace a Boy - Dillinger;7. Thunder Clap;8. Park Lane Special - Pablo All Stars;9. New Style;10. Ap Special;11. Love Won't Come Easy - the Heptones;12. Mountain View Dub;13. Cassava Rock - Big Youth;14. Tubby's Dub Song - King Tubby;15. Tubby's Dub Song (Dub Version 2) - King Tubby;16. Jah Dread (7" Version) - Rockers All Stars;17. Brace a Boy (Dub Version 2);18. Tribalist;19. Lightning Flash - Pablo All Stars;20. Africa Dub;21. Young Generation - Bongo Pat;22. Ap Special (Version 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.