- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Augustus Pablo - Rockers International
- Write a Review
- #K79533 000000000 K79533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of this historic reggae release. Augustus Pablo was a Jamaican roots reggae and dub record pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of this historic reggae release. Augustus Pablo was a Jamaican roots reggae and dub record producer, melodica player and keyboardist, active from the 1970s until his death in 1999. He popularized the use of the melodica (an instrument at that time primarily used in Jamaica to teach music to schoolchildren) in reggae music. Augustus is often regarded as one of the most important artists in reggae and dub. This release contains performances by Jah Iny, Earl Sixteen Daley, Rockers All Stars, Norris Reid, Delroy Williams, Jah Bull, Te-Track and Augustus Pablo himself. Pablo produced a steady stream of hits in the late 1970s. He also had the opportunity to work with Dillinger, Norris Reid, I-Roy, Jacob Miller, The Immortals, Paul Blackman, Earl Sixteen, Roman Stewart, Lacksley Castell, The Heptones, Bob Marley, Ricky Grant, Delroy Wilson, Junior Delgado, Horace Andy and Freddy McKay.;Track List:1. El Rockers Chapter 1 - Jah Iny;2. El Rockers Chapter 3 - Augustus Pablo;3. Men in a Truckback (Delroy Williams);4. Free Jah Jah Children - Jah Bull;5. Cool Melody - Augustus Pablo;6. The Rastaman - Earl Sixteen;7. Peaceful Man Dub - Rockers All Stars;8. Protect Them - Norris Reid;9. Give a Little Bit - Te Track;10. Destiny - Augustus Pablo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.