- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auntie Flo - So in Love
- Write a Review
- #K86986 000000000 K86986000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Auntie Flo follows his critically acclaimed Future Rhythm Machine album (Huntleys + Palmers, 2012) with So in Love, a l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Auntie Flo follows his critically acclaimed Future Rhythm Machine album (Huntleys + Palmers, 2012) with So in Love, a limited 10 preview of his 2015 Theory of Flo album featuring the smasher So in Love (feat. Shingai) and the spellbinding Waiting for A (Woman) (feat. Anbuley). Theory of Flo spans continents, genres, languages, and cultures for a wholly unique listening experience. It features long-term collaborator Esa Williams as well as collaborations with the incredible Ghanaian singer Anbuley (who appeared on Auntie Flo's 2014 Autonomous Africa hit Daabi) and Shingai Shoniwa (Noisettes, The Matthew Herbert Big Band, Dennis Ferrer).;Track List:1. A1. So in Love (Feat. Shingai);2. Aa1. Waiting for a (Woman) (Feat. Anbuley);Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.