- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aura - Aura
- Write a Review
- #K68331 000000000 K68331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mike Lundy, Lemuria, Aura. This trifecta of inimitable Hawaiian acts descended upon Honolulu's state...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mike Lundy, Lemuria, Aura. This trifecta of inimitable Hawaiian acts descended upon Honolulu's state-of-the-art Broad Recording Studio in late 1979 to create what have now become the most coveted Hawaiian funk/soul/jazz albums of the era. But whereas Lemuria functioned as a short-lived studio band and Mike Lundy saw little success from his album's release, Aura - comprised of eight siblings from the Mendoza family - remained a key figure in the nightlife scene of Hawaii of the 1970s and early 1980s. Each tune on their 1979 LP showcases the band's unmatched musical talent that continues to astonish listeners in the 21st century, including Juno Records: "Raw funk... honey-coated soul... grooves and big smiles... lavish Hayes-level horns... dynamic and luxurious full spectrum harmonies. Stunning." Available for the first time since it's initial release, Aura is a rare example of an album that in today's crowded reissue landscape really does live up to it's mystique.;Track List:1. I'll Remember You;2. Let Go It's Over;3. Magic Lover;4. Yesterday's Love;5. No Beginning No End;6. Short and Sweet;7. Winds of Love;8. Let Me Say Dis About
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.