- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aura - Magic Lover / Let Go It's Over
- Write a Review
- #K79776 000000000 K79776000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. In 1976, Aura quickly rose to the top as Hawaii's preeminent funk band when it secured the m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. In 1976, Aura quickly rose to the top as Hawaii's preeminent funk band when it secured the most coveted gig in Honolulu's nightclub scene: a residency at The Point After. Consisting of eight siblings from the Mendoza family of Waipahu, Aura became the first local band ever to play the venue. They kept the gig for ten years. When they got into the studio in 1979, however, the band embraced ideas outside of their usual live act in the spirit of collaboration, absorbing new ideas from drummer Mike Kennedy, saxophonist Bill Popaka, and producer Gary Shimabukuro. The resulting eponymous album is a potent blend of jazz and funk highlighted by their signature sibling sound: an unstoppable horn section and two sisters as lead vocalists. "Magic Lover" showcases what Aura can bring to the dance floor with it's incredibly tight brass, solid groove, and dirty bass line-elevated by the voices of Beverly and Christine Mendoza. But a funk group is only as good as their ballads, and "Let Go, It's Over" is proof they've got just as much talent when the tempo slows down.;Track List:1. Magic Lover;2. Let Go It's Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.