- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aurra - Body Rock
- Write a Review
- #K69364 000000000 K69364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 archive release containing the second half of previously unreleased Aurra recordings produced b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 archive release containing the second half of previously unreleased Aurra recordings produced by Slave-founding member Steve Washington. The album was recorded in 1983/84 just after the Salsoul years with his wife Sheila who had just finished writing and touring with The Brides Of Funkenstein. Plans were made for its release on Quincy Jones' newly formed Qwest Records, but legal troubles complicated its release. No one was quite sure what happened to the master tapes, not even Steve himself. Body Rock represents the final chapter in the Aurra catalog. This is electronic funk and R&B at its finest, recorded during a pivotal year in modern funk music. Post-disco, right at the beginning of hip-hop's finest hour when boogie and electro music was making the scene in New York. Making this an important milestone in music and documenting the inception of the drum machine. The grooves smoke, as Washington delivers the Dayton Funk style. Mean and lean basslines, irresistible hooks and towering vocal riffs with crisp, tight dance rhythms.;Track List:1. I'll Let You Go;2. It's Up to You;3. Somebody;4. Are You Foolin' Around;5. Who Are You;6. Body Rock;7. Danger Zone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.