- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aurra X Dam Funk - Somebody
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29239 000000000 L29239000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Somebody is the first single from the new Aurra album 'Body Rock' due out Fall 2014. Once again the world gets to exper...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Somebody is the first single from the new Aurra album 'Body Rock' due out Fall 2014. Once again the world gets to experience a lost modern funk masterpiece providing another glimpse into the genius minds of Slave founding-member Steve Washington & Brides Of Funkenstein / P-Funk singer Sheila Horne Brody. Body Rock will be the second and final unearthing of the lost but found Master Tapes for the Aurra album originally recorded for Quincy Jones' Qwest record label in 1984. The 24-track master tapes were transferred digitally and then mixed on an SSL board by Kamal Humphrey at his all-analog Flying Carpet Studios in Los Angeles. The result is a full sound enhanced by the natural analog process using today's digital technology only when needed to clean up the files. DaM-FunK adds a bit of dirt and grime by putting his signature Re-Freak on the track. A confirmation from Los Angeles' Ambassador of Boogie Funk that this is in fact the un-cut funk and nothing but the funk.;Track List:1. Somebody;2. Somebody (Instrumental);3. Somebody (Dm-Funk Re-Freak Part 1);4. Somebody (Dm-Funk Re-Freak Part 2);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.