- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ausmuteants - Order of Operation
- Write a Review
- #K89980 000000000 K89980000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the Australian Indie band. Jake Robertson and Billy Gardner start...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the Australian Indie band. Jake Robertson and Billy Gardner started Ausmuteants in late 2011 in Geelong, Australia, after having played since teenagers in trad garage bands. Since the runaway international success of their second album and playing every second weekend in Melbourne, they're rocked-out full-tilt with all four members writing and singing new songs - 23 of which were recorded live with vocal overdubs in the basement of an old ice cream factory by Mikey Young, then mixed and mastered in his idyllic coastal abode. Again the band and their Australian strained the friendship with song picks, agreeing on 13 to make up ORDER OF OPERATION. This album is their defining moment. If you don't like this record, you pretty much won't ever like Ausmuteants.;Track List:1. Freedom of Information;2. We're Cops;3. Family Time;4. Stadiums;5. Publicity Stunts;6. Wrong;7. Felix Tried to Kill Himself;8. Tunnel Vision;9. Looney Bin;10. 1982;11. Not Whole;12. Boiling Point;13. Depersonalisation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.