- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Autograph - Get Off Your Ass
- Write a Review
- #K48811 000000000 K48811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album from legendary reactivated LA Rockers Autograph, featuring the single "Get Off You...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album from legendary reactivated LA Rockers Autograph, featuring the single "Get Off Your Ass" and an updated live version of their classic rock standard "Turn Up The Radio". Formed in 1983 in Pasadena, CA, Autograph soon released their gold certified RCA debut Sign In Please which hit #29 on the Billboard charts. Autograph quickly became arena rock mega-stars, touring alongside legendary artists including Motley Crue, Dio, Heart, Aerosmith, and Van Halen, who took the band out for 48 dates on their 1984 tour. Autograph followed up with That's The Stuff, which would also approach gold status, peaking at #92 on the Billboard charts, and would release several more LPs including 1987's Loud and Clear, before disbanding in the late 80s. In 2013 original guitarist Steve Lynch and bassist Randy Rand resurrected Autograph with a new lineup including vocalist Simon Daniels (Jailhouse), and drummer Marc Wieland, self releasing the EP Louder in 2015.;Track List:1. Get Off Your Ass;2. Every Generation;3. All I Own;4. You Are Us We Are You;5. Meet Me Half Way;6. I Lost My Mind in America;7. All Emotions;8. Watch It Now;9. Ready to Get Down;10. Turn Up the Radio (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.