- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Autopsy - Skull Grinder
- Write a Review
- #K76076 000000000 K76076000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Skull Grinder is from US gore legends Autopsy, and contains 7 tra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Skull Grinder is from US gore legends Autopsy, and contains 7 tracks of gut-wrenching death metal delivered in the unmistakable Autopsy way from members Chris Reifert, Eric Cutler, Danny Coralles & Joe Trevisano. Recorded once more at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, California, with Adam Munoz, 'Skull Grinder' perfectly captures the rancid essence of Autopsy in all it's savage glory, with a suitably dirty and organic sound mixed with brutal riffs, resulting in a slab of perfect and relentless horror.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.