- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avenged Sevenfold - Avenged Sevenfold
- Write a Review
- K55710 000000000 K55710000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2007 release from the alt-rockers. Hot off their 2006 MTV Best New Artists award, Ave...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2007 release from the alt-rockers. Hot off their 2006 MTV Best New Artists award, Avenged Sevenfold had the power to try everything they ever wanted to in music, and they did! Their 2007 self-titled album finds them having a blast in the studio. Shifting from metalcore to more of a classic hard rock sound, ASX keeps it's edge but incorporates new instrumentations from strings to horns! They also unleash some wicked studio effects. Yet, at their core, vocalist M. Shadow and drummer The Reverend are better than ever. The album spun off the hits "Afterlife" and "Almost Easy." The album peaked at #4 on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Critical Acclaim;2. Almost Easy;3. Scream;4. Afterlife;5. Gunslinger;6. Unbound (The Wild Ride);7. Brompton Cocktail;8. Lost;9. Little Piece of Heaven;10. Dear God;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.