- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
- Write a Review
- K55703 000000000 K55703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Nightmare is the fifth studio album by heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold, originally...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Nightmare is the fifth studio album by heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold, originally released in 2010. It was produced by Mike Elizondo and mixed in New York City by noted engineer Andy Wallace. Nightmare is the first Avenged Sevenfold record without James The Rev Sullivan performing drums on all the songs due to his death in December 2009 however he did write parts that were used for the final recordings, making this the last album he would write on - The Rev's vocals are still on the album as a tribute to him. This is the only album to feature ex-Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy, who performed as the drummer for the album in his place, also played with the band for all their tours through the end of 2010, due to his separation with Dream Theater. The album has been certified Gold by the RIAA in the United States. The album debuted at #1 in the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Nightmare;2. Welcome to the Family;3. Danger Line;4. Buried Alive;5. Natural Born Killer;6. So Far Away;7. God Hates Us;8. Victim;9. Tonight the World Dies;10. Fiction;11. Save Me;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.