- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen
- Write a Review
- K55702 000000000 K55702000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Chopped & Screwed version of the metalcore band’s 2003 album. Waking the Fallen is t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Chopped & Screwed version of the metalcore band’s 2003 album. Waking the Fallen is the band's first full-length album with new lead guitarist Synyster Gates and bass guitarist Johnny Christ. The record continues the metalcore sound the band had used on their previous album, Sounding The Seventh Trumpet, but features noticeably more clean vocals. The record is notable among fans due to M. Shadows' slightly higher pitch in his voice and high notes he sings on songs like "I Won't See You Tonight" (both parts). The album also leans more towards heavy metal rather than punk rock. Waking the Fallen was highly acclaimed. It received a positive profile in Billboard, with the magazine comparing Avenged Sevenfold to bands like NOFX, Iron Maiden, and Metallica. The album also received comparisons to the Misfits and further comparisons to Iron Maiden.;Track List:1. Waking the Fallen;2. Unholy Confessions;3. Chapter Four;4. Remenissions;5. Desecrate Through Reverence;6. Eternal Rest;7. Second Heartbeat;8. Radiant Eclipse;9. I Won't See You Tonight Part 1;10. I Won't See You Tonight Part 2;11. Clairvoyant Disease;12. And All Things Will End;Special Attributes:BLACK, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.