- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avett Brothers - I and Love and You
- Write a Review
- K54134 000000000 K54134000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:2 LPs on 180-gram vinyl. 2013 reissue of their 2009 album. With the legendary Rick Rubin at the helm producing The Avet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:2 LPs on 180-gram vinyl. 2013 reissue of their 2009 album. With the legendary Rick Rubin at the helm producing The Avett Brothers' hit album "I and Love and You," the boys made it all the way up to #16 on the Billboard 200 chart. Mixing the best of traditional folk, bluegrass and rock, The Avett Brothers had broad audience appeal. Based out of North Carolina, the threesome garnered international acclaim. Evolving their sound, the Avetts incorporated a piano, strings and harmonica. There's an emphasis on balladry, which is vastly helped by the lush arrangements. This 2013 reissue is pressed on two 180-gram vinyl LPs.;Track List:1. I and Love and You;2. January Wedding;3. Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise;4. And It Spread;5. The Perfect Space;6. Ten Thousand Words;7. Kick Drum Heart;8. Laundry Room;9. Ill with Want;10. Tin Man;11. Slight Figure of Speech;12. It Goes on and on;13. Incomplete and Insecure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.