- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avett Brothers - The Carpenter
- Write a Review
- K57276 000000000 K57276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Critically acclaimed North Carolina folk-pop-rock stalwarts the Avett Brothers, are preparing to release their brand ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Critically acclaimed North Carolina folk-pop-rock stalwarts the Avett Brothers, are preparing to release their brand new album, The Carpenter, on September 11th. "Live and Die," a moving song of humility, will be the first single from the album, made its debut on NPR's All Songs Considered late June. Produced by Rick Rubin and recorded in North Carolina and Malibu, the record follows the group's 2009 breakthrough release and celebrated major label debut, I and Love and You.;Track List:1. The Once and Future Carpenter;2. Live and Die;3. Winter in My Heart;4. Pretty Girl from Michigan;5. I Never Knew You;6. February Seven;7. Through My Prayers;8. Down with the Shine;9. A Fathers First Spring;10. Geraldine;11. Paul Newman Vs. the Demons;12. Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.