- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avishai Cohen - From Darkness
- Write a Review
- #K74740 000000000 K74740000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Avishai Cohen, one of the greatest bassists and jazz bassists in the world, does not hide that best expressed musically...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Avishai Cohen, one of the greatest bassists and jazz bassists in the world, does not hide that best expressed musically in a jazz trio Convention. Presented plate opens the door to another dimension of artistic expression. Israeli artist chooses to her musical journey to lands, which have not frequented. The expedition was accompanied by his friends and great musicians, pianist Nitai Hershkovits and drummer Daniel Dor. "From Darkness " is a novelty, plus what we know in the implementation of Cohen and lots of subtle colors that are distributed with reverence throughout the album. Is the music of his homeland Avishai are Latino rhythms, some classics, and even stronger impact. Full panorama of sound. Songs like "Lost Tribe", " Amethyst ", " Signature ", " C # - " is music with a capital " m", which will be the listener for years. "I'm glad it's an album that puts the listener in spirit. Such an effect like to achieve by playing. At this, to me, is the essence of the music. I've worked hard to come to her. I know that for every life is hard. Exciting, terrible, also depression and almost unbearable. Then our music can help you. At least my help " - concludes Avishai Cohen.;Track List:1. Beyond;2. Abie;3. Halelyah;4. C#;5. Ballad for An Unborn;6. From Darkness;7. Lost Tribe;8. Almah;9. Signature;10. Amethyst;11. Smile
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.