- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avril Lavigne - Let Go
- Write a Review
- K55860 000000000 K55860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Includes four page booklet. Let Go is the debut studio album by Cana...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Includes four page booklet. Let Go is the debut studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne, originally released in 2002. The album was credited as the biggest pop debut of 2002, and was certified six-times Platinum. She became the youngest female solo artist to have a #1 album in the UK. As of 2013, Let Go had sold over 20 million copies worldwide, becoming Lavigne's highest-selling album to date. According to Billboard magazine, the album was the number 21 top-selling album of the decade. The album is considered as one of the albums that changed the pop punk music scene, because it helped to bring pop punk music into the mainstream, contributing to the rise of female fronted pop punk bands and female-driven punk-influenced pop music.;Track List:1. Losing Grip 3:54;2. Complicated 4:04;3. Sk8Er Boi 3:24;4. I'm with You 3:44;5. Mobile 3:31;6. Unwanted 3:41;7. Tomorrow 3:49;8. Anything But Ordinary 4:12;9. Things I'll Never Say 3:44;10. My World 3:27;11. Nobody's Fool 3:57;12. Too Much to Ask 3:46;13. Naked 3:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.