- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Axel Rudi Pell - Live on Fire
- Write a Review
- #K84202 000000000 K84202000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 live album from the German guitar hero. Axel Rudi Pell has been releasing product for ov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 live album from the German guitar hero. Axel Rudi Pell has been releasing product for over 25 years, but hasn't released a live album since 2002's Knights Live. On the second leg of his Circle of the Oath tour in Cologne, Germany, the band decided to let the tapes and cameras roll and capture the action.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.